Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary and subject to change during testing. Showcased features may or may not end up on the main server. Any final information will be published on our game’s website.
We adjusted the parameters of ships based on testing results.
Japanese battleship Shikishima, Tier X:
- Main battery reload time reduced from 35 to 27 s;
- HE and AP shells’ initial velocity increased from 720 to 765 m/s;
- AP shell maximum damage reduced from 19400 to 17000;
- Shell ballistics changed. Accuracy settings for the main caliber guns are now similar to those of the Japanese Tier X battleship Yamato, and the shell trajectory became flatter.
Soviet cruiser Ochakov, Tier VIII:
- Torpedo range reduced from 10 to 8 km;
- Main battery firing range increased from 15.2 to 15.6 km;
- Main battery reload time reduced from 6.5 to 6.1 s.
Soviet cruiser Riga, Tier IX:
- Parameters of HE and AP shells were changed:
- AP shell maximum damage reduced from 6,200 to 5,950;
- Shell trajectory became more arched;
- AP shell penetration was reduced.
Soviet cruiser Petropavlovsk, Tier X:
- Ellipse of main caliber shell dispersion is increased.
Soviet cruiser Alexander Nevskiy, Tier X:
- Sigma parameter increased from 2.0 to 2.05.
Soviet cruiser Pyotr Bagration, Tier VIII:
- Main battery reload time reduced from 12.5 to 11.0 s;
- Main battery firing range increased from 18.0 to 18.5 km;
- AA parameters were changed:
- Number of explosions in a salvo increased from 6 to 8;
- Damage from shell explosions increased from 1330 to 1400.
- “Repair Party” consumable was added.
French destroyer Marceau, Tier X:
- Torpedo tubes reload time reduced from 150 to 142 s;
- Third turret no longer rotates 360 degrees.
German cruiser Ägir, Tier IX:
- Secondary battery reload time increased from 3.1 to 3.6 s.
Source: WoWS Devblog