1.5 – Urban Clan Style Pictures

Available by participating in the 11th CW Season of the Global Map. Available for winter, summer and desert maps. Important: If the style has been applied to a tank, it can be removed later, but it can only be re-applied on this vehicle.

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-6.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-7.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-8.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-9.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-10.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-11.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-1.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-2.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-3.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-4.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-5.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-12.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-13.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-14.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-15.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-16.jpg

http://rykoszet.info/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Styl-Miejski-klanowy-17.jpg

0 thoughts on “1.5 – Urban Clan Style Pictures

  1. yea wargaming keep adding 5 times the amount of styles for a select few maybe 10 percent of all players. Clan wars has gotten probably 5 times the styles and its really unfair to the other 90 percent of players. Wargaming just complained on there stream that it takes 3 months to make one style yet they are willing to keep making them for a select few players instead of focusing on the bigger group who want new styles that they will pay for . The huge problem in wot they cater to the elite so much its driving away the other 90 percent of players.

    1. I agree.

      And the main problem is that this 90% are the ones keeping this game \”on air\”.

      So sad.

  2. I know it’s a bit off-topic but man the model of the Sheridan looks so damn ugly, irl this thing is such a Beauty (at least IMO)

Leave a Reply