List of Changes:
- Added the functionality of applying Paints to Tier VII vehicles.
- Added additional slots for decals on Tier VIII vehicles.
- Made some UI improvements.
Fixed some issues on the following maps:
- Fisherman’s Bay
- Mountain Pass
- Serene Coast
Blueprints, New Functionality:
Blueprints are special content items that can be used to get discounts on researching new vehicles. Every researchable vehicle (starting from Tier II) has blueprints.
- Once a blueprint is completely assembled, no experience is required for researching a corresponding vehicle.
- Each blueprint consists of fragments; their number depends on the vehicle tier. Each fragment increases the research discount of a particular vehicle.
- If a player receives a blueprint fragment for a vehicle that has already been researched or has all blueprint fragments collected, such blueprint fragments will be automatically converted to one of the following blueprint types: universal or national.
- A player can get a blueprint fragment they need by converting a certain number of national and universal blueprint fragments. The number of the required blueprint fragments depends on the vehicle tier.
- With a certain probability after each battle.
- If a player does not receive a Reward for Merit after a battle, the probability of receiving it increases for the next battle. When you receive a Reward for Merit, the probability is reset and the process repeats.
- These rewards can be earned only in Random Battles.
- The first four rewards you earn will be small and the fifth one will be large.
A crew skin includes the following set of personal data:
- Unique avatar
- Unique first and last name
- Short informational note
A crew skin is applied to a crew member and changes their look. At the same time, all attributes, experience, Skills and Perks remain unchanged. Application of a crew skin is free of charge.
Moreover, Personal Data of crew members can now be changed free of charge.
Changes to Vehicles:
Added the following vehicle for testing by Supertest players:
- M10 RBFM
Fixes and Improvements:
- Fixed the issue that caused the log to disappear, when a vehicle is destroyed, provided that the player has not enabled the “Show in Postmortem mode vehicle that destroyed your vehicle” option.
- Fixed the issue when the amount of received damage of the shot that destroyed the player’s vehicle was not displayed in the log.
- Fixed the issue when the penetration marker was green when aiming at an enemy vehicle through a destroyed vehicle.
- Fixed the issue when Exterior elements were not deducted in the Depot.
- Clarified the conditions of receiving the Supreme Gun award.
- The reward of Coalition-11 in the Chimera operation was changed to 1 day of Premium Account time and 2,500 Free Experience for completion of the primary conditions, and a garage slot for completion with honors.
- Fixed the issue when directives could not be equipped in the vehicle comparison screen.
- Fixed the issue when shells hit the turret even when it was detached after an ammo rack detonation.
- Now, shadows of the wheeled vehicles match their size.
- Fixed the issues of equipment that is available for the wheeled vehicles.
- Fixed visual inaccuracy in the models of the Leopard 1 and Panhard EBR 75 (FL 10).
- Added the revised experience distribution system for the future seasons of the Ranked Battles.
- Players can re-train crew members to special vehicles that are currently not available in the game.
- There is no protection from spam-clicking on the minimap.
- Vehicle type icons in the extended vehicle panels do not change their color dynamically, when selecting the Colorblind mode in battle.
- Disabled free crew retraining to vehicles of the same type.
- When a player destroys a vehicle by overturning it, this vehicle is not counted towards the total number of vehicles the player destroyed.
- The recruiter’s Recruiting Office does not display the recruits and reservists that they invited, if the recruiter’s account is restored to a state, preceding the moment when recruits accepted the invitation.
- The badge about base capture can be displayed prematurely, even before the indicated number of points has been accumulated.
- The order of events for received damage is sometimes mixed up in the damage log.
- The text of Mission conditions is not displayed in the congratulation window, provided that the required vehicle type is specified in the Mission conditions.
- When a spotted enemy vehicle gets stunned, becomes no longer visible, and the stunned player uses a First Aid Kit, while still unspotted, then the stun indicator is still displayed above this vehicle to its opponents when spotted again.
- The client cannot be maximized to the full-screen mode, provided that the player is having a Skype call.
- The vehicle tiers in the screen displayed upon pressing TAB are not centered relative to the vehicle icons.
- When a vehicle hits the ground without damaging modules, the sound of taking damage is played.
- Shaking aiming circle in the 16x and 25x magnifications in the Siege Mode during the Frontline battles.
- The reticle indicator remains on the SPG after switching to the Artillery mode, if a vehicle partially intersects the red line.
- Shaking reticle indicator on object models.
- Events at the end of the battle are not synchronized with the text of the battle result.