There are plans to release Micropatch 0.9.20_2 on September 14th, 2017
NA: Maintenance will begin at 02:00 Pacific Time (09:00 UTC) and will last approximately one hour.
EU: The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 14.09.2017 from 06:00 – 06:45 CEST due to this update.
During maintenance, the World of Tanks servers will be unavailable.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to purchase Consumables and shells in the Store, if the player had no gold on their account.
- Fixed the issue with the inability to log in to the game.
- Identified and fixed the issue with the ability to complete event missions in Grand Battles: all event missions can now be completed, including in Grand Battles.
- Increased the chance of players getting into Grand Battles.
- Fixed some technical issues.
When maintenance has completed please restart World of Tanks using the launcher file (WOTLauncher.exe) and ensure your game client updates properly.
If automatic updating has been enabled in the launcher settings, make sure that the client has finished updating.