Source: ASIA forums,
We will be doing a pre-launch of our clan functions for WoWS. This pre-registration will both serve as a soft-launch of this function and also a test to ensure smooth functionality. With this regard, we encourage all newly formed clans to make use of available functions (like kicking and inviting players, viewing the clan tab) and report any bugs or findings.
- Submissions closed: end of Sunday, OCT 30
- Clans with at least 10 active members will keep it after the functionality is open to the public. All other clans will be wiped.
- active members are defined as players with at least 30 battles played in the testing period and who are not twink/bot accounts
- whether active clans will be wiped and recreated or not wiped at all will be defined later, based on technical needs
- Only 1 clan per user. Max. 30 members per clan.
- Pre-registration is free. However, clan creation will be a premium feature once it is released to the public
- Names in accordance with the game rules
- Feedback will be collected from commanders at a later date
On clan size: The current clan size limit is 30 players and one player can join only one clan (unlike team battles).
On clan creation and price: after the public launch of the clans functionality, players will be able to create a clan for doubloons. The price is yet to be defined, but is likely going to be lower than WoT due to the smaller clan size in our game.