Thanks to Redditor iku_19
Game Parameter changes
- Shell models
- Health increased for most artillery turrets
- AI enhancements (will now focus targets down)
- Engine repair time has been reduced to 60 seconds
- Rudder repair time has been reduced to 40 seconds
- New Death animations which change depending on if you died from: fire, shelling, torpedoes, detonation, or if you’ve sunk while beached
- Firing detection penalty of: Storojevoy, Derzky, Izyaslav has been reduced by 1km, 3km torpedo’s range increased by 1km
- Profintern’s manoeuvrability got changed (buffed?)
- Kirov has an additional superstructure hitbox
- 610mm Type 93. Model 3 exp cost has been reduced to 30,000, purchase cost has been reduced to 2,500,000
- 610mm Type 93. Model 2 exp cost has been reduced to 20,000, purchase cost has been reduced to 1,800,000
- 610mm Type 93. Model 1 exp cost has been reduced to 24,000, purchase cost has been reduced to 2,200,000
- 610mm Type 90. Model 1 exp cost has been reduced to 18,500, purchase cost has been reduced to 1,600,000
- one of Fubuki’s hulls (1943, probably C hull) exp cost has been reduced to 16,500, credit cost to 1,400,000
- one of Kagero’s hulls (1941, probably B hull) exp cost has been reduced to 21,000, credit cost to 1,600,000
- one of Kagero’s hulls (1945, probably C hull) exp cost has been reduced to 26,000, credit cost to 2,000,000
- Izumo’s stock shells are gone, now has the same shells for every hull.
- Ishizuchi’s shot delay has been reduced to 25 seconds (was 30)
- Hakuryuu, Taihou, Shokaku, get defensive fire
- Type 93 Model 2 (Shim’s upgraded) visibility has been increased to 1.9km, distance reduced to 12km
- Type 93 Model 1 (Shim’s stock) visibility has been increased to 2.5km, speed reduced to 62kt
- Hermelin’s range got increased to 8.57km
- Building data added????
- 1 AA building
- 4 Coastal Artillery buildings
- 1 “Sensor Tower” building
- 3 generic buildings
- Military Month Contributor flag added
- Pensacola’s armor model changed, seems like buffs mostly.
- Midway, Essex, Lexington got defensive fire
- US 8in55 Mark 14 Model 1 artillery’s armor model is changed, probably buffs
- Molotov and Texas changed to “special” ships (was “event” ships, meaning that in PT you might get them to test)
- Fubuki’s, Kagero’s and Shimakaze’s added torpedoes reload faster. – Fubuki’s torps reload in 100 seconds, Kagero reloads in 120 and Shimakaze’s reload in 150 seconds– however this is not the case for the new torps.
- Fubuki’s new Ibuki torps reload in 90 seconds (10 seconds faster)
- Kagero’s new Zao torps reload in 104 seconds (16 seconds faster)
- Shimakaze’s new Zao torps reload in 131 seconds (19 seconds faster)
- The AA consumable carriers get only increases the AA power by 75% for IJN carriers, and 25% for USN carriers, as opposed to the 200-300% increase cruisers get.
- Forts added (buildings, see above)
- Armor viewer
msgstr "To appoint the main"????
- The ship parameter viewer in game (the sidebar under the ship icon) can now display: Aura type (long, mid, short range)
- Custom crosshair selection
- More keybind/control settings relating to the freecam
- Freecam presets
- New gamemode; Bastion
- Ability to select how many rows the carousel has
- Ability to sell modernizations (maybe without selling the ship?)
- Spectator settings (Camera + switch player key)
- Audio settings (Wide dynamic range, gunfire volume)
msgstr "Always start a fight with the maximum receding"????
- New camouflages: Indianapolis, Ranger, New York, Flint, Cleveland, Black, and more but i’m too lazy to shift through 3 MB of text for specifics.
- Indianapolis, Flint, and Black preload
- Cimarron recycled to be used in tutorial missions
- Basketball Event Camos renamed:
- German Layup -> Nothing But Net
- American Alley-Oop -> Salty Slam Dunk
- Russian Nothing but Net -> Anchors Aweigh Alley-Oop
- Japanese Slam Dunk -> Leeward Layup
- German Battleship Artillery preload (again)
- Bismarck data is back
- Plane names added, probably for in-match purposes
- New Ribbon: “Suppressed” (Bastion)
- 2 point domination renamed to Standard battle (to avoid confusion)
- Ability to view both the external and internal armor
- Ability to view the torpedo defence
- Ability to see shell speed
- Ability to see torpedo visibility
- Ability to see ship visibility while: firing secondaries, on fire, engine boost (it’s still +0 in the game data don’t worry,) and firing main caliber
- Ability to show up to 3 rows in the carousel
- Ability to pin ships as “main ships,” will show first in the carousel
- Dynamic horizontal scale option for crosshairs
- WG CEO/Founder added to the game?
msgstr "Victor Kislyi"