Thanks to Carnotzet and Takru.
Info regarding 0.5.4.1 patch notes.
- Radar was added to US cruisers and hydroaccoustic sonar was buffed partly to counter torpedo walls. However, it’s not the only plans they have to solve this problem.
- Regarding turret destruction, they plan to “reinforce” turrets (by a 1.5-2.5 factor) in the next updates.
- Various specific buffs to RU DD’s stats (this concerns nearly all RU DD’s) are also planned.
- They also plan to rework high tier IJN torpedoes and making high tier IJN DD’s adopt a more aggressive gamestyle
All of this will not come at once. First, it’s unlikely we can make all of these changes at once and consider them of a satisfactory quality. Secondly, we would like to implement accurate balance fixes, and not repeat our past mistakes.
- There are 4 Myoko class ships planned for ARP in total, the next ARP event for RU Server will come in April.
- Someone complains (again) that it takes 9.999.999 XP from captain rank 18 to rank 19. This was made because the devs have yet to enter the next stage of captain development.
- AA on ships like the Bogatyr is based on game balancing purpose
Very quick news regarding Ishizuchi.
They plan to buff her main guns and survivability, but won’t change her AA defense. They didn’t disclose any details but we know (very broadly) what aspects they plan to change.