Yep, for „free”. You just have to participate in the Christmas ornament contest:
Hello Sailors and Captains!
The holidays are upon us and what better to celebrate by designing an ornament, and sharing it with our community!?
Here are the details:
Entry Period Begins: November 25th at 12:00pm PST
Entry Period Ends: December 18th at 12:00pm PST
Here’s how it works:
Top 5 entries – a Tirpitz ship + slot
Everyone else who we receive a custom ornament from gets a Mikasa ship + slot + 7 Days Premium!
- Ornaments should be 1-7 inches in height (not including hanger) and ready to hang.
- Ornaments should approximately weigh a half pound or less in weight.
- Ornament must be able to hang on the tree without extra support.
- You can glue any objects to make your ornament decorative – be creative! Some examples are: glitter, ribbon, stars, cotton balls, etc.
- No glass, sharp and/or other breakable materials.
- The use of recycled and natural materials is encouraged.
- Ornaments must be in compliant with the Submission Requirements
- Only one entry per Account.
- Friends and family can assist in the creation of the ornament!
- Enclose a description of your ornament with your username.
- Ornaments will be viewed close up so details are important.
For more info, click the link 🙂