CAPTAIN OBVIOUS: Q&A subject – WoT
– Rewards for tanking will be implemented this year.
– “Rubicon” is a pivotal moment for the game, it includes various technological solutions that will allow the game to move to the next level.
– Super testers have said the T22cp will be a very good tank, possibly the best reward tank.
– Historical battles may come as missions, in 2016, that you can do with your friends against bots.
– We want to increase the role of armour, we are listening to your requests and feedback.
– Strongholds will get more development, new buildings, features, etc
– Hungarian tanks are planned, historians are collecting information right now.
– Bonus on a native map of a nation is not planned.
– There are ideas about adding new equipment and removing useless ones.
– Customisation will be actively developed in 2016, bodykits (I don’t think this translates properly, probably customising the kit strapped to the tank) will come ASAP.
– New modes with bots are possible.
– New sounds will come at the same time as new physics.
– Upon hits to the fuel tanks you will hear fuel leaking out.
– Premiums won’t be allowed in Fight to the End.
– WG have a list of mods they would like to implement into the game.
– The launch of CW2.0 increased clan audience by 30%.
– +/-1 MM is a possibility for low tier vehicles.