- High-tier premium ships have been added to the game:
- Tier VIII Japanese cruiser Atago
- Tier VII American cruiser Atlanta
- Changed map loading screen image.
- Fixed invisible barriers on some maps.
- Fixed visual artefacts on Two Brothers and Hot Spot maps.
- Fixed incorrect effects of shells when fired at some particular parts of the island on Islands map.
Following ships are added for testing purposes and are not available for purchase. However, they can be encountered in battle:
- Diana – Protected cruiser with united main caliber artillery and multiple secondary guns. It was designed to become an “exterminator of trades”, out-performing foreign analogues by characteristics. Delayed building caused the ships of this class to underperform against most of the ships of their type by ammunition and speed by the time they were heaved off.
- Pallada – Classic protected cruiser of the end of XIX – early XX centuries. Had rather good main caliber guns for its time and multiple secondary guns. Vital parts of the ship were protected by a bevelled armour deck.
- Marblehead – Fast scout-cruiser with torpedoes and strong artillery. She also had aviation equipment on board. Marblehead differed from other ships of her class by location of main caliber guns.
- Cincinnati – Strong and very fast light cruiser for her time. Besides multiple quick-fire artillery, she had strong torpedoes and decent AA guns. She was also was equipped to launch scout planes.
- Tachibana – Small and relatively fast destroyer. For her size, she had rather powerful torpedo equipment. Her artillery consisted of a few quick-fire small caliber guns.
- Sakura – First destroyer that was fully designed in Japan. For her time, she had decent speed and torpedo equipment. Her artillery consisted of a few quick-fire small caliber guns.
- Mikasa – Best ironclad warship of the Japanese Navy for the Russian-Japanese war period. It was very well-balanced and had very good ammunition, armour and speed characteristics for her time. However, she was rather out-performed by most of the later battleships-dreadnoughts.
Reload time for dual purpose guns on Mutsuki (top artillery) has been increased.
- Fixed the incorrect display of the smoke from enemy ships funnels.
- Fixed the error leading to the incorrect animation of the squadron take-off in case of aircraft carrier destruction.
- Fixed the error leading to increase in the water details when the camera zooms out from the ship.
- Fixed the flashing of the tracer at low and medium graphics settings.
- Fixed the error which in some cases led to the display of the incorrect system message of rejection of the invite to battle for the division.
- Fixed the error which led to the incorrect display of messages when the modules have been critically damaged.
- Fixed the error which led to not displaying the message that modernisation dismantling can be carried out with doubloons.
- Fixed the error in the text messages display in the game.
- Fixed the error which causes the client to crash when opening the chat channel.
- Fixed the error which causes the client to crash when entering battle.
- Fixed the error which incorrectly sets some graphics settings when auto-detecting the quality for the low configurations computers.
- Map choice probability on the server settings have been changed slightly.
- Fixed the error which leads to ships staying in battle infinitely.
- Fixed error of battle not finishing when bases are captured simultaneously in Standard battle mode.
- Fixed issue where fly-off icons are not displayed after damaging AA systems of Soviet and British ships.