Source: WoT portal
A new in-game event called Domination is coming soon to World of Tanks. This event will run for a set period and will have unique features and rules.
Features of the new in-game event:
- Battles will be fought between two teams of either 15 or 10 players, depending on the map.
- The goal is to gain more Victory Points than the opponent team within the 10 minute time limit. Destroying an enemy tank gives you 1 Victory Point and capturing a flag is worth 5, 35 or 50 Victory Points, depending on the map. A battle can also be won early if one of the teams earns the 150 Victory Points required to win.
- Three special vehicles will be the only tanks able to participate in this event: the AMX 50 B (D), the Object 140 (D) and the Т110Е5 (D). When a player’s vehicle is destroyed, the vehicle selection menu will become available.
- Capture the Flag – as well as destroying enemy tanks, players can earn Victory Points by capturing flags and taking them to special zones on the map. The location of the flags will be shown on the mini-map.
- Multiple respawning will be permitted during battle.
- Repair zones – 4 areas will be available on each map where you can replenish ammunition and repair your vehicle.
Please note – this in-game event is in the testing phase and the information is preliminary. Aspects of the mode are subject to change.