The more complete stats of T71 CMCD, and a little reminder.
Source: AW Portal (brought to attention by ladydreamsicle)
My.com is proud to announce that the modern tank shooter Armored Warfare is coming to the Playstation® 4 console!
The major features of the PS4 version include all the elements known from the PC version of the game, such as:
- Five vehicle classes, from unyielding Main Battle Tanks to stealthy Tank Destroyer snipers
- Player versus Player – challenging, fast-paced combat
- Player versus Environment – you and your friends versus relentless AI-controlled enemies
- Global Operations – large scale battlefield of the future
The introduction of Armored Warfare to Playstation® 4 marks a new chapter in the franchise history. PC players too will receive additional attention as we reaffirm our focus on the future of tank combat.
The update happens August 22; preparation begins at 07:00 CEST until 08:30 CEST (UTC +2).
ASIA: on August 23.
- The Tier VII British battleship Nelson has been added to the tech tree and is available for purchase for free XP in the game client! Nelson will be available for 375k free XP and will be permanently available
- Fixed a bug that caused an incorrect number of ‘news read’ in the game client to be displayed in the news counter
- Dunkirk port returned to the game as per the request of the players
Sent by our reader, Gott und Herrscher. Thanks!
That tank over there is the Chieftain Mk. 6. Nice work teasing us, WG.
Thanks to Freidenker_251 for emailing us the pictures.
-Trailer (shows pieces of 2 HD maps, possible new unique premium tanks, and camouflages, in the cringiest manner possible):
-World of Tanks at the Microsoft conference:
WoT will acquire support for 4K resolution on Xbox One X. The launch of World of Tanks on the new console from Microsoft will be held on November 7.