We have two vehicles that will soon head to the Supertest:
- Tier VIII French AltProto AMX 30 medium tank
- Tier IV Soviet T-34 mod. 1940 medium tank
The French vehicle features similar gameplay to the Tier IX and X Collectors’ vehicles. This is a fast, mobile support tank equipped with a 100 mm gun. It has an accuracy of 0.38 and an aiming time of 2.7 s. Its reload speed is 10 s. It penetrates 232 mm of armour with a standard Armor-Piercing shell and 263 mm of armour with its special APCR shell with damage per shot: 300 HP. Take note of the 11 degrees of gun depression.
Regarding survivability, the tank should rely on its dynamics rather than protection. The thickness of its frontal turret armour reaches 150 mm, not to mention the massive gun mantlet. As for the vehicle’s mobility, it has a top speed of 55 km/h, while its specific power is 24.3 h.p./t. Durability: 1,250 HP.
- Turret Traverse Speed – 38°/s
- Terrain crossing capacity – 1, 1.1, 2.1
- Dispersion factor hull traverse / hull movement – 0.18
- Dispersion factor turret rotation – 0.2
- Shell velocity: 1000, 1250, 1000
The second vehicle is a classic T-34 equipped with the L-11 gun. Players know this tank very well, but its main feature is that it belongs to Tier IV. As for everything else, the vehicle does not differ much from its researchable counterpart. It features a well-balanced mix of mobility and firepower, which allows it to fight against any opponent efficiently.
- Turret Traverse Speed – 40°/s
- Terrain crossing capacity – 1.1, 1.3, 2.3
- Dispersion factor hull traverse / hull movement – 0.22
- Dispersion factor turret rotation – 0.16
- Shell velocity: 612, 700, 612