WoWS – Naval Legends : Oerlikon

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “WoWS – Naval Legends : Oerlikon

1. They filmed some of the opening scene on board the Maillé Brézé, the museum DD in Nantes, France, that had a promotional role in the movie “Dunkirk”

If they’re over there, there’s a chance they’re researching the T47 “Surcouf” class destroyer, which could easily fit on tier8 to 10 ingame in it’s original 1955 configuration, depending on how they handle some of the characteristics.

2. Governors don’t rely on salaries, they have at their
    disposal huge security votes ( constitutionally unaccountable) to
    help themselves. This vestiges of military era must give way;
    national assemly remember this in your constitution amendment.

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Deehhy(m):2:49pm On Dec
    13, 2016Johnnyessence:
    where hmm. In your village baaaaa. I have been saying it
    and I will continue to say it here that PDP is dead in the state of Osun. Infact
    the way PDP factions is now going to another line.
    Infact in 2019, they will never smell any seat talkless of 2018 gubernatorial election. We always wait for PDP to come and blow their propaganda again. Well for more years to come PDP will never smell that seat.

its a pity you still think like this…whats my business with whosoever
    emerge the winner my own is to kick APC out period.

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by aviazuva:
    4:39pm On Dec 13, 2016Ogbeni there is Godooo
    You no receive salary for 6 years
    But are you hungry like thiose who you are owing??
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Olril18:4:42pm
    On Dec 13, 2016Johnnyessence:
    abeg keep your stinking mouth shot. Ogbeni has
    been paying workers salary hmmmm.
    na thunder go kill u and ur generation patapata except no be d same osun wey i dey stay u dey talk about
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by castrokins(m):4:
    55pm On Dec 13, 2016Oga Zombie, You’ve Been Noticed. Can You Let Me Be?
    Thanks

Johnnyessence:
    hmmmm kikikikiki. It was when I caught you red handed that you now begin to confess hmmm.
    Type truth not false truth. Be a wailer that type some good points not false points hmm.

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by francisbarrack(m):5:
    03pm On Dec 13, 2016buchilino:
    ALLOW ME 2 INVESTIGATE HOW U SPEND UR SECURITY MONEY.

And d local gov. Money n bail out
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by buchilino(m):5:05pm On Dec 13, 2016francisbarrack:

And d local gov. Money n bail out
    MY BROTHER THANK U JARE, I EVEN 4GOT ABOUT THOSE ONES.

1 LikeRe: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years-
    Rauf Aregbesola by crown08(m):5:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by
    sexy74(m):6:09pm On Dec 13, 2016Rauf you must be stupid to before you to say this,, do you need salary to
    survive or is it why you have not paid your workers ?

You control the capital and overhead expenses of the state and you still talk
    of salary.
    if you dont enjoy anything why not resign as governor.

May you have mental problem not to remember where you kept
    all your money.
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Naijiant:6:
    43pm On Dec 13, 2016Aregbewayo. http://www.naijiant.com/articles/ive-not-taken-salary-since-2010-osun-state-governor-rauf-aregbesola/
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by reallest(f):7:
    13pm On Dec 13, 2016Iro nla
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Demioso:7:
    23pm On Dec 13, 2016Kai! Muthaf**kng lier. Security vote
    nko?
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf
    Aregbesola by obaaderemi:7:37pm On Dec 13, 2016Johnnyessence:

abegi stop spreading your lies around here.
    Paste the source. Stop typing your trash frustrated wailer.

U are shameless.people like u never end well.u are too cheap.For how
    much are u doing this? because when the repercussion comes,u wont suffer it alone.

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by basadenet:7:41pm
    On Dec 13, 2016The most useless and worst Governor in Nigerians history.
    You don’t receive salary, yet you can do party in Dubai, build unnecessary ShopRite that is not of any benefits to the state, you can lavish the state bail out fund
    on yourself and your cronies. To hell with you.

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence:7:44pm On Dec 13, 2016Olril18:

na thunder go kill u and ur generation patapata except no
    be d same osun wey i dey stay u dey talk about
    na thunder will fire you too. You don’t even have anything to offer but to only
    spew trash here. Continue typing your trash frustrated wailer.

45pm On Dec 13, 2016castrokins:
    Oga Zombie, You’ve Been Noticed. Can You Let Me Be?
    Thanks

I can cos your lies doesn’t hold any water. Continue ranting.

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence:7:46pm On Dec 13, 2016basadenet:
    The most useless and worst Governor in Nigerians history.
    You don’t receive salary, yet you can do party in Dubai,
    state bail out fund on yourself and your cronies. To hell with you.

abeg where’s the shoprite he build hmmm. You have start
    typing your lies again continue.
    7:50pm On Dec 13, 2016obaaderemi:
    U are shameless.people like u never end well.u are too cheap.For how much are u doing this?
    because when the repercussion comes,u wont suffer it
    alone.
    and you that’s useless what did you offer the general
    public. Not difficult to spot frustrated useless wailer.
    Free me useless ranter. No tangible point to type but to
    type trash as expected. Abeg where’s the repercussion ranter.
    Ogbeni has spent 6 years in office and till today the whole
    world commend him on his giant stride in the state of osun.
    Keep wailing.
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by basadenet:
    7:56pm On Dec 13, 2016Johnnyessence:
    and you that’s useless what did you offer the general public.

Not difficult to spot frustrated useless wailer. Free me useless ranter.
    No tangible point to type but to type trash as expected.

Abeg where’s the repercussion ranter. Ogbeni has spent 6 years in office and till
    today the whole world commend him on his giant stride
    in the state of osun. Keep wailing.

Which giant stride?
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence:8:
    07pm On Dec 13, 2016basadenet:

Which giant stride?
    infrastructure development. He has fulfilled his 6 integral
    action plan. He has provide jobs for the unemployed youth, he has provide sound
    education for our kids in schools, he has provide good health facilities, he has.
    Build enough roads to the masses that vote for him.

Ogbeni has provide rural agriculture development.
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody:
    8:09pm On Dec 13, 2016Johnnyessence:
    abeg type your source here before typing your trash.
    Ogbeni has been saying it often and often that he has not been collecting salaries.

He has been sacrificing his salaries for development in the
    state of osun. Come down and see the sacrifice he
    made. All the contractors are on site doing their works.
    Ogbeni has been faithful to his people and that’s why issues and problems have been solved in the state of
    osun.

When quoting ppl for their views always mind your speech, I didn’t quote you so and I didn’t insult anyone in my comments.
    When next you see my comments pls jump and pass.
    Thanks
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by
    lereinter(m):8:32pm On Dec 13, 2016the greatest liar
    in south west nigeria
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf
    Aregbesola by obaaderemi:8:33pm On Dec 13, 2016Johnnyessence:
    and you that’s useless what did you offer the general public.
    Not difficult to spot frustrated useless wailer. Free me useless ranter.
    No tangible point to type but to type trash as expected. Abeg where’s the repercussion ranter.

Ogbeni has spent 6 years in office and till today the whole world commend him on his giant stride in the state
    of osun. Keep wailing.
    Keep bringing curse upon urself.no matter what they are paying u,its
    not worth it.aregbesola that every body is cursing in osun,u said
    they are praising him.u will even carry the curse 4 him.wait and see.

8:54pm On Dec 13, 2016davtosh:

in my comments. When next you see my comments pls jump and
    pass.
    Thanks
    abeg am entitle to my opinion ok. If you
    have anything to say type it.
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Johnnyessence:9:
    03pm On Dec 13, 2016obaaderemi:
    Keep bringing curse upon urself.no matter what they are paying u,its not
    worth it.aregbesola that every body is cursing in osun,u said they
    are praising him.u will even carry the curse 4 him.wait and see.

you will be the one that’s been cursed cos you don’t appreciate the works of ogbeni.

Kindly mention the name of people that’s causing him.

Hmmm. Am entitled to my opinion and there’s nothing you
    can do about it. The masses are praising ogbeni for what he did to them.
    All the promise are been fulfilled. It is the ingrate and
    selfish people like you that will never appreciate the work of ogbeni.

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Nobody:
    9:18pm On Dec 13, 2016Johnnyessence:
    abeg am entitle to my opinion ok. If you have
    anything to say type it.

U are entitled to your opinion but I’m not Abi?

why must you call my own opinion trash.

Mind your words. don’t quote me again pls

Thanks
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf
    Aregbesola by Nobody:9:33pm On Dec 13, 2016Johnnyessence:
    abeg am entitle to my opinion ok. If you have anything to say type it.

I just went through the thread and I saw how you were attacking
    ppl because of their views, insulting them for
    no just reason. You are mentally derailed and I can sense that you are a
    product of bad parenting. I am not a mate of the goats that gave birth to
    you. And I can sense also that something tragic is about to befall
    you for you don’t seem normal it’s either you are about to run mad or
    about to start a journey of no return into the world beyond.
    You need prayers.
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by CaesarDon(m):9:
    49pm On Dec 13, 2016This guy is a slow fraud & bloody liar so you don’t collect salary but have stolen enough to build a university.

Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf
    Aregbesola by Charly68:9:51pm On Dec 13, 2016Your security vote per month is more
    than your 5 years salary . You are not accountable to anybody on that & yet you are blabbing on this page
    telling us you don’t collect salary. There is no
    truth in any politician
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by Flashh:
    9:52pm On Dec 13, 2016AllTheWayUp:

But you have looted billions of Naira every year in the past six
    year
    He’s only fooling the fools.
    Re: I Have Not Received Any Salary In 6 Years- Rauf Aregbesola by karimcarim(m):9:56pm On Dec 13, 2016Egbon Raufuuuu, You be theif nd original criminal.

Abaa :-