Platoon 2.0: The new Platoon member search functionality and improvements to Dynamic Platoons
- Players can now search for Platoon members automatically from the Garage.
- Platoon members will be selected according to similar WTR, the number of vehicles (of each tier) in the Garage, and the number of battles fought at each tier.
- Players can set additional preferences for the search:
- Playing in vehicles of certain tiers
- Players who prefer to use Voice Chat
- The restrictions and preferences of the search are expanded over time to guarantee any possible match and to reduce the waiting time.
- As soon as the Platoon members are ready for battle, their vehicles will be displayed in your Garage.
- Tanks will be displayed with full customization (the option for enabling/disabling non-historical elements applies).
- Players can enable/disable this feature in the game settings.
- Voice Chat is off by default for Dynamic Platoons.
- Players can toggle Voice Chat by pressing the “H” key in battle, or by using the new button in the Platoon window.
- Platoon 2.0 works in all Random Battle types (Standard Battle, Assault, Encounter Battle, Grand Battle).
Team Clash 2021
Team Registration starts January 29 at 11:00 CET and lasts until February 5 at 00:59 CET (UTC+1)
Team Clash battles take place from January 29 at 14:00 CET through February 8 at 02:00 CET (UTC+1)
14:00 to 02:00 CET (UTC+1) on the EU1 server
How Can I Start Playing?
To join a team, register between January 29 and February 4 by clicking on the banner on the right-hand side of your Garage, just above the tank carousel. After you have registered and joined one of the teams, you can access the Team Clash interface in two ways:
- Select it from the drop-down menu to the right of the “Battle” button.
- Click on the banner on the right-hand side of your Garage, above the tank carousel.
After joining a team, you won’t be able to swap sides, so think carefully before making your selection!
A few changes to the models of the following tanks: