- You can only redeem one of the codes displayed per account.
- All codes are valid until 31 December at 23:59 CET (UTC+1)
DEADLYSTINGER – Skorpion G
RELENTYTE64 – Type 64
BUSTIS6 – IS6
SHARPLOWE – Lowe
QUIKKBUL – M41 90
LORLETHAL – Lorr40t
RAPIDTIGER – Jag 8.8
VERSAT26 – T26E5
POWERTANK34 – T34
RESILIENTAMX – AMX M4 49
DEREVAL – M4A1
HEAVYHIT120 – WZ 120 1G FT
EXPLOSOMUA – SOMUA SM
EVENSNEAKIER – ELC EVEN 90
ACCURATECANNON – AMX CDA 105
EAGLETIED92 – T92
A small update will be uploaded to the servers tomorrow. Because of this, the World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on October 16, 2018 from 06:00 to 06:45 CEST. In this micropatch:
Changes have been made to the “Exit Game / Leave Game” screen;
Changes have been made to the “Exit server” screen.
No info for NA.
M41D. Vehicle statistics:
Tier: LT-8, China, premium
HP: 1 050
Engine: 700 hp
Mass: 25 t
Maximum load: 28 t
Power-to-weight: 28 hp / t
Max speed/Min speed: 74 / -22 km / h
Hull turning speed: 54 °/s
Turret turning speed: 52,1 °/s
Terrain resistance values: 0,575 / 0,671 / 1,151
View range: 370 m
Radio range: 745 m
Hull armor: 25,4 / 25,4 / 19 mm
Turret armor: 25,4 / 25,4 / 25,4 mm
Gun: 76 mm M32K1
Alpha Damage: 170 / 170 / 260
Penetration: 175 / 210 / 38 mm
Rate of fire: 13,036 rounds/minute
Damage per minute: 2 216,1
Reload time: 4,603 s
Accuracy at 100 m: 0,345
Aiming time: 1,53 s
Depression/Elevation: -9 ° / +19 °
Crew-4 members: Commander, Driver, Gunner, Loader.
- after firing: 2,877;
- during the turret rotation: 0.058;
- while the vehicle is in motion: 0.134;
- during vehicle rotation: 0.134;
- during turret rotation at the maximum speed: 2.88;
- at the maximum vehicle speed: 9.93;
- at the maximum vehicle rotation speed: 7.25.
- camouflage of a still tank: 24.9%;
- tank camouflage while in motion: 24.9%;
- camouflage of the stationary tank while shooting: 5.83%;
- camouflage of the shooting tank while in motion: 5.83%.
This is the first iteration of the test, so the M41D statistics may change.
This month, Shop 2.0 will receive a small update. Below is an initial list of changes for the future Store 2.1 :
A filter panel has been added for personal reserves in the depot. Players complained that it is difficult to navigate through a large number of reserves, hence the idea to restore the filters available before. In the future, it is planned to improve the interface so as to facilitate the navigation of possessed reserves;
- When buying items, you will see information on how many products of a given type are in stock and how many are on vehicles;
- A button has been added to restore default values for filter settings in the depot and store;
- The filter’s “logic” has been improved. From now on, when choosing a tank, only items and equipment will be displayed, which are worth installing on it;
- New sets for the store have been added;
- Tabs have been refined (better space management).
Wargaming has prepared a special garage for the Remembrance Day (November 11th), or Memorial Day. In this period we will most likely be able to expect a dedicated event dedicated to the European server.
You can download the garage below: