- The functionality to restore vehicles to duty in the detachment window has been added.
- The rewards in the mode have been updated.
- An auction with vehicles for bonds has been added.
- The battle type has been changed to Encounter mode, with the base capture time set to 100 seconds.
- The number of points in the event progression has been changed.
- A bonus for the first victory of the day in each vehicle on duty has been added.
- Logs for clan Fame Points, progression resets, restoring vehicles to duty, and changing the Prime Time have been added.
- The functionality to quickly view your position or your clan’s position on the Leaderboard screen upon clicking a block with your position at the bottom of the screen has been added.
- The functionality for quick view of players from your clan on the Leaderboard screen has been added.
- Search by players and clans on the Leaderboard screen has been added.
- A context menu displayed upon right-clicking the area of a player’s nickname on the Leaderboard and Restoration to Duty screens has been added.
- Progress will no longer be reset again if someone has already done it at the moment of progress reset confirmation.
- Players’ vehicles will no longer automatically receive the Out of Commission status if they join a clan at the first Stage.
Hints in Battle
Loading screens that explain the basics of combat mechanics for new players have been added. They can be enabled/disabled in the game settings.
For Random Battles, contextual hints have been added that are displayed under certain circumstances and explain the mechanics of the current situation to new players. They can be enabled/disabled in the game settings.
Support of the 32-bit game client discontinued
Starting from the first Common Test of Update 1.24, the 32-bit game client can no longer be launched via the WGC. To launch the 32-bit game client, you will need to manually open the game/win32 folder and run the WorldOfTanks.exe file. Support of the 32-bit game client will be completely discontinued in future updates. Please update your operating system to x64 bit to continue playing.
During the Common Test, clan emblems from the main servers will be replaced with default clan emblems.
Changes to Technical Characteristics of Vehicles
- The ammo rack capacity for the 37 mm automatic OKB-2 gun in the BT-5 turret has been changed from 165 to 168 shells
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Chrysler MTC 2TC
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: Vickers MBT Mk. 3
- The following vehicle has been added for testing by Supertest players: FCM 2C
Fixed Issues and Improvements
Fixed the rare issue of the durability of some vehicles being different in the game client and on the server due to rounding. After the fix, a small number of vehicles in some configurations may have their durability values in the game client increased by 10 HP.