The Supertest program, a vital part of the development process, seeks new participants. Supertesters are among the first to try out new features, roll out in upcoming vehicles, put improvements on trial, and provide critical feedback on planned changes. It is a closed test limited to a fixed number of selected players that meet certain requirements.
Not everybody has what it takes to become a Supertester. Potential Supertesters must submit an application form and will only be considered if they meet all necessary requirements. Please consider your application carefully, as being an active member of the Supertest program requires time and dedication.
- 18+ years old
- Able to speak and read English
- Active Wargaming.net account registered on the EU server
- Available to attend Supertests at least 3–4 times per week for the duration of the entire test session (for 2+ hours)
- Have 100+ GB of free hard drive space for test clients
- Played 5,000+ battles, of which at least 500 were in Tier X vehicles
- Have close to a 50% overall win rate
- Access to Discord (mandatory)
- Access to TeamSpeak3 (mandatory)
- Sign and comply with an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement)
- Participate regularly in tests of vehicles, maps, and other changes
- Find and report bugs to the Quality Assurance team
- Provide descriptions of your observations, impressions, and opinions via mandatory feedback forms
If you meet all the listed requirements and want to become a Supertester, please complete the application form.
The Supertester recruitment phase is open-ended. Should you have any questions about the Supertest requirements or anything related to the Supertest, feel free to reach out via the dedicated Supertest Discord channel (in English only) or the forum.
We’re looking forward to your submissions, and if you’re interested in our various other World of Tanks tests, check out our Test Guide.