- Players with low-spec CPUs and graphics cards may experience some stability and performance issues (including FPS drops) when running the mode. To avoid them and to play with maximum comfort, change the graphics settings in your game client in accordance with the capabilities of your CPU and graphics card. Players who may potentially encounter these issues will see an appropriate warning.
- In some cases, timers in the game mode might differ by up to one second due to synchronisation errors of UI elements. This involves the capture bar timer, shield timer, battle timer and overtime.
- When opening Gates you might encounter small delays until you receive some rewards.
- Sometimes, when running the mode at low resolutions of the game client, some interfaces and texts may display incorrectly.
- Missions in the Post-Battle screen do not always show the correct progress of the current battle. Please check missions in the progression screen to be sure about your current status.
- Completed missions might not trigger notifications. But we guarantee that you received any rewards from any mission you completed!
- Sometimes, when using the NVIDIA GPU, loading the game may get stuck. Please update your NVIDIA drivers to try and solve this issue.