Speak Russian or Ukranian? Then you don’t want to miss out on five days of streams with drops to launch our new Twitch channels and welcome our hosts:
Russian-language channel host
Ukrainian-language channel host
Milestone Rewards—Subscribe to Our Channels!
Subscribing to our channels offers more than just convenience, notifications of new broadcasts, and the ability to chat. You also have the chance to win some cool prizes!
As we achieve specific subscriber milestones on our channels, we will host exciting giveaways. The more subscribers we have, the more valuable prizes you can win!
For instance, once we reach 20,000 subscribers on the channel, we will raffle Tier VI Premium tanks. And when we reach 40,000 and 50,000 subscribers, we will give away Tier VIII Premium tanks!
To participate in the giveaways, all you need to do is subscribe to one or both of our Twitch channels and register on the Gleam website using the link provided below.
Stream Schedule and Topics
- During the first stream on July 17, you’ll meet the presenters, hear our plans for upcoming streams, and learn the conditions for obtaining Twitch Drops.
- On the second day, July 18, you can take part in a challenge and win gold. All details will be revealed in the stream!
- During the third stream on July 19, the presenters will try to earn Marks of Excellence for the XVz. 55 . You can support them in their brave endeavor, or just watch them suffer from the sidelines. 🙂
- After the battles of the previous days, it’s time to replenish your credit stocks. On Thursday, July 20, the team will be rolling out in Premium vehicles. Will they manage to accumulate 3,000,000 per stream?
- The week-long series will come to a close with a detailed look at one of the vehicles of the month—the XLeopard 1 . That will take place on Friday, July 21.
Twitch Drops can only be earned while watching Twitch streams:
Learn more below.
In addition to Monthly Drops, you’ll have a chance to receive exclusive Drops rewards in this week’s streams!
Available from July 14 at 15:00 CEST through July 21 at 21:00 CEST (UTC+2)
|3 Personal Reserves: +200% to Free & Crew XP for 1 h
3 Personal Reserves: +50% to Combat XP for 1 h
|Once per account after 90 minutes|
|Premium Consumables Pack:
* 3 Large Repair Kits
|Once per account after 180 minutes|
|1 day of WoT Premium Account||Once per account after 270 minutes|
|Streamline 2D Style||Once per account after 360 minutes|
How to Receive Twitch Drops
- Link your Wargaming.net and Twitch accounts.
- Track your progress toward a Twitch Drop through the progress bar. The progress bar must reach 100% before you can claim the Drop. Access it by clicking your profile picture in the upper-right corner of the Twitch page.
- Make sure you claim the Drop within 24 hours of the end of the campaign. To claim it, click the button in the pop-up notification on the stream interface or in your personal Twitch Inventory. If you do not take any action, the Drops reward will disappear 24 hours after the campaign ends.
For more information on how to link your accounts, click the button below to take a look at our full Twitch Drops guide.
What Is the Token Store?
In the Token Store, you can choose rewards for watching Twitch streams. Tune in every week to collect Twitch Drops tokens, which can be exchanged for cool rewards in the Token Store.
The selection of available items resets every few months. Make sure to check the news for information on what’s currently available in store.
See you in the livestreams!
Did you know that you can switch languages on the website?
If you’re not a native English speaker or would prefer to view our content in a different language, this message is especially relevant for you. Based on our statistics, we’ve found that some transferred players are not aware of the language selection option on the website and continue to read the news in English, but you can fix that in just two clicks.
Simply look for the drop-down menu located in the bottom-right corner of the website and choose your desired language to consume all our content in your preferred language.