Source: EU Portal
Get ready to prove once again that you’re the best of the best in our updated battle royale mode, Commanders!
Steel Hunter: Reborn is the latest revamp of the classic Steel Hunter mode you know and love. Running from June 12 through June 26, it features many gameplay experiments designed to make your experience more enjoyable. It’s still an adrenaline-fueled race for survival, but the rules are noticeably simpler. Check it out!
Steel Hunter: Reborn is a kind of training ground where familiar mechanics work slightly… differently! At this desert battle royale bootcamp, here’s what you can look forward to:
- Jumping back into the action if your vehicle is destroyed in the first few minutes of battle
- Reviving your Platoonmates
- Fighting Marauders, AI-driven enemies with unique behaviors
- Playing against opponents close to your battle results in Steel Hunter: Reborn thanks to new matchmaking rules that will take your performance in the mode into account
- Earning Battle Pass Points and other useful in-game rewards
Steel Hunter: Reborn will have a brand-new, vibrant soundtrack to instantly immerse you in the frantic atmosphere of a demolition derby. Just listen to these high-energy tunes!
Get ready for enjoyable gameplay and new levels of excitement, Commanders!