LKpz.70 K (🇩🇪Germany, Tier-10, LT, promotional, mechanics: hydropneumatic suspension)
• The class of the tank has been changed: from “Premium” to “Promotional”.
• Tank health repair cost: from 8,550 to 20,250 credits
• Cost of 1 (APCR) projectile: from 1,200 to 980 credits
• Cost of 2 (APCR) projectile: from 4,400 to 4,800 credits
• Cost of 3 (HE) projectile: from 880 to 660 credits
In 1970, Krupp GmbH investigated the possibility of creating a vehicle with a crew of one to three members, or even a remote-controlled tank without a crew. The basic prototype was supposed to feature an adjustable hydropneumatic suspension with very long rollers’ travel and high specific power. The main armament was a gun with two-plane stabilization. Using a lifting roof over the gun breech provided a depression angle of -10 degrees. The crew was located in the rear and controlled the vehicle using cameras and highly-automated remote systems. The vehicle’s excellent mobility was intended to be its main form of protection. Work on the project was discontinued at the modeling and blueprint stage.
One thought on “WoT CT 1.20.1: LKpz.70 K Changes/Historical Reference and In-Game Screenshots”
Considering the rewards for onslaught seem pretty bad I’m going to assume this is going to be a reward for it otherwise onslaught replacing ranked doesn’t make any sense.