Based on testing results, we’re applying changes to Pan-American cruisers and Colossus.
Tier VI-X Pan-American cruisers
- The amount of idle time needed to pass before the Combat Instructions meter begins to decay has been increased: 10 to 15 s.
- The rate at which the Combat Instructions meter fills has been changed:
- For Almirante Cochrane and Ignacio Allende: from
- 2.5% to 3.7% per “Main battery hit” ribbon.
- For Coronel Bolognesi and Santander: from 2.2% to 3.3% per “Main battery hit” ribbon.
- For San Martin: from 2% to 3% per “Main battery hit” ribbon.
- The rate at which HP is restored by the Specialized Repair Teams consumable has changed:
- For Almirante Cochrane, Coronel Bolognesi, Ignacio Allende, and Santander: from 1.5% to 1.2% of the ship’s maximum HP per second.
- For San Martin: from 2% to 1.5% of the ship’s maximum HP per second.
British aircraft carrier Colossus, Tier VIII
- Attack aircraft machine gun pre-firing time increased: 0.3 to 1.5 s.
- Changed the parameters of the torpedo bombers:
- Aiming sight spread when maneuvering while preparing for an attack run increased by a factor of 2.
- Aiming sight spread when maneuvering during an attack run increased by a factor of 4.3.
- Aiming sight reduction speed during an attack run increased by a factor of 2.2.
- The width of the aiming sight was increased approximately by a factor of 6.
The previous settings for the torpedo bombers and attack aircraft made it possible to comfortably conduct attack runs and inflict significant damage despite the enemy’s maneuvering. With the new settings, the torpedo bombers’ aiming sight widens more noticeably when the squadron maneuvers, and the attack aircraft need to take a bigger lead before committing to an attack. In order to carry out more effective attacks, it’s now necessary to calculate the direction of approach to the target more accurately, and with a well-timed maneuvers, it is easier for the target ship to reduce the potential damage from the attack.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing.