What’s the Same?
World of Tanks Monopoly has been personalized to be the perfect collectible for all tank and board game enthusiasts. But some features remain the same as the conventional board, including:
- The object and rules of the game: Many players like to devise their own “house rules”. That’s fine, but World of Tanks Monopoly is so fun that you won’t need to bend the rules!
- Property cards: All the values are the same as the corresponding properties in classic Monopoly.
- 4 corner squares: Go, Jail, Free Parking, and Go Directly to Jail still remain.
- The game board: The action on the board is the same, but you buy locations from World of Tanks.
- Transit points: Travel spaces now cover transit points.
- RNG cards: Chance cards have been renamed RNG cards.
- Bases and strongholds: Houses and hotels are now bases and strongholds.
- Headquarters: Utilities are now headquarters.
- Shell Restock and Vehicle Repairs: Tax spaces are now Shell Restock and Vehicle Repairs.
Before starting, you can pick from the following pieces (known as “tokens” in our version):
- Strv 103B
- Bat.-Châtillon 25 t
- FV215b (183)
What’s in the Box?
- 1 game board
- 28 Title Deed cards
- 16 RNG cards
- 16 Community Chest cards
- 6 tokens
- 1 pack of Monopoly money
- 32 bases
- 12 strongholds
- 2 dice