PS: I have noticed you can get free garage slots. Check out the site here. And the AFK Panther is also available for purchase, that is if you get lucky.
Daily Deals are back in an updated format and feature a new variety of valuable in-game goodies! Every day from November 17 through November 24, you can pick up five cards and receive a personal offer for rare Premium vehicles, popular styles, pieces of equipment, and other useful items. Many of them will be available with a discount of up to 50%, so don’t miss your chance to get the items you’ve long dreamed of!
November 17 at 07:00 CET – November 24 at 07:00 CET (UTC+1)
How It Works
1. Log in via the special page, available from November 17 at 07:00 CET through November 24 at 07:00 CET (UTC+1), or log in directly in the Wargaming.net Game Center.
2. Every day, you can pick up five cards with valuable in-game items. One of them will be an offer for credits, while another two offers will be for gold. You will also receive one offer for real money. Finally, one of the five cards will always contain a free item. And all you need to do is log in and claim it all! You can only purchase each card once a day. Visit the page every day throughout the event to get 35 different offers, including seven free ones!
3. You can choose which offers to purchase and which ones to skip. But remember that each offer is only valid for 24 hours and will be updated at 07:00 CET (UTC+1) the next day. After that, the offer will no longer be available. So, log in and make your choice—but think wisely before selecting!
All Daily Deals offers are divided into three categories, depending on their rarity:
- Common offers: In-game items that every commander needs.
- Uncommon offers: Items that are not rare, but their price can be very attractive.
- Rare offers: If you’re lucky, you can pick up a card with a rare Premium vehicle, popular 2D or 3D style, or some other coveted items.
Items from different categories drop randomly, so visit the page every day—you just might get the rarest offers, which could even include Premium vehicles for credits.
When purchasing a Premium vehicle or a 2D or 3D style for a particular vehicle that you already have for gold or credits, you will receive compensation in credits that is equal to 50% of the item’s cost.
When purchasing a Premium vehicle or a 2D or 3D style for a particular vehicle that you already have for real money, you will receive a refund in gold proportionate to the discounts on each particular offer.
Choose your lucky cards, Commanders!