Testing the improved combat camera.
The first test of the updated combat camera settings will take place in the near future. We’ve made a number of changes to make the battle overview more informative and comfortable. After testing and tuning, we will share the details.
We adjusted the parameters of some ships based on testing results. The changes will be applied to Dutch cruisers, Napoli, Druid, Constellation, and some other ships.
- Sigma parameter increased from 1.9 to 2.05
- Secondary battery parameters were changed:
- 152 mm guns’ reload time reduced from 8 to 7.2 s;
- 90 mm guns’ reload time reduced from 3.5 to 3.2 s;
- Their accuracy has been improved: the secondary battery of Napoli will be one of the most accurate in the game.
In her concept, Napoli is an armored cruiser with decent concealment, powerful main battery guns, as well as an accurate secondary battery which has a long range for her class and is equipped with SAP shells. As the first test stages showed that her secondaries were not as powerful as was planned, we adjusted their parameters accordingly. These changes will stronger emphasize the concept of Napoli as a cruiser with an effective secondary battery.
- Detectability range by sea increased from 8.1 to 8.4 km. Other detectability ranges were increased accordingly.
- Sigma parameter increased from 1.7 to 1.9.
- Main battery reload time increased from 27 to 28 s.
- Main battery reload time increased from 6.5 to 7.0 s;
- Main battery firing range increased from 13.3 to 14.0 km;
- View range reduced from 23.94 to 19.2 km.
- Restoration of non-citadel damage reduced from 75% to 60%.
Torpedo bomber parameters were changed:
- Cruise speed reduced from 135 to 122 knots;
- Number of Hit points increased from 1,670 to 1,820.
Secondary battery parameters were changed:
- 152 mm guns’ reload time reduced from 4.5 to 4 s;
- 76 mm guns’ reload time reduced from 3 to 2.7 s.
With the release of Update 0.10.4, the following changes will come into effect:
- Main battery reload time increased from 28 to 30 s.
Borodino will be tested first with two different settings of main battery reload time. First, we want to collect the information about how the ship’s statistics will be affected by the reload time increase to 28s, and then, with the release of 0.10.4, test Borodino with the 30s reload time. After that we are planning to choose optimal parameters based on the received results.
- View range increased from 24.06 to 25.25 km.
VIII Tiger ’59:
- The detection range of the “Surveillance Radar” consumable reduced from 10 to 9 km.
- “Specialized Repair Teams” consumable has been replaced with the “Repair Party” consumable, which is standard for British destroyers.
- Main battery reload time reduced from 7.5 to 7.1 s.
- Updated the “Air Strike” parameters.
- IV De Ruyter: main battery firing range without the “Gun Fire Control System” module reduced from 13.8 to 12.5 km.
American cruiser Congress, Tier VIII:
- Main battery firing range reduced from 19 to 17.5 km;
- Main battery reload time increased from 20 to 22 s;
- Number of Hit Points reduced from 60,450 to 51,150.
Please note that all information in the development blog is preliminary. Announced adjustments and features may change multiple times during testing.