Source: NA Portal
Nobody knows where it came from. Bold, cunning, and dangerous, this fox prefers to hide from its enemies and pounce on them from behind. Play to its strengths and you’ll easily come out on top in a duel!
Are you brave enough to hunt down this elusive creature from August 28 through September 7? Take on the Challenge and get it for free or at a discount!
|The LIS Challenge|
|EVENT BEGINS:||EVENT ENDS:|
|Friday, August 28 at 07:00 PT | 09:00 CT | 10:00 ET||Monday, September 7 at 07:00 PT | 09:00 CT | 10:00 ET|
Meet the Sly CS-52 LIS!
As the first Tier VIII Polish Premium medium tank, the CS-52 LIS rightfully deserves the title of “unique.” Just like its comrades in the new squadron of Polish medium Winged Hussars, the CS-52 LIS boasts a gun depression angle of –7 degrees, enabling it to make the most of uneven terrain.
Its excellent mobility empowers it to spring rapid attacks on unsuspecting adversaries or make hasty retreats. This Premium predator boasts good alpha damage and armor penetration for a medium tank, so if you like the new Polish mediums, you’ll be delighted with the brand-new CS-52 LIS!
How It Works
Players need to complete 10 stages by fulfilling Missions for Mastery or for Commitment in Random Battles. Each completed stage grants 10% off the final price of the CS-52 LIS. If all 10 stages are completed within the challenge period, the CS-52 LIS can be acquired for free!
- Missions for Commitment: The best option for dedicated and persistent players with a strong desire to get their hands on the CS-52 LIS. The mission conditions will be diverse, but they must be fulfilled using Tier VI–X vehicles. Players must also finish within the top 10 of their team by experience earned at the end of battle, regardless of whether their team wins or loses.
- Missions for Mastery: An alternative, but more challenging path. Completing these missions will save time, but players will have to push themselves to the limit to succeed. These tasks can only be fulfilled using Tier X vehicles.
No matter the path you choose, you can win tons of rewards, including Credits, Personal Reserves, a unique 2D style for the CS-52 LIS, and more!
Redeem Even More Rewards!
If you are a dedicated and persistent commander, you’ll also have the opportunity to unlock daily post-progression missions once you have completed the 10 stages of the Challenge. These missions will grant you even more rewards, including up to 14 days of WoT Premium Account and 4 Personal Training Manuals. The faster you get the CS-52 LIS by completing 10 main stages of the Challenge, the more rewards you can earn in the post-progression.
Alternatively, if you’re short on time, you can gain access to the additional post-progression missions by purchasing the tank bundle in the Premium Shop. Here’s how to maximize your rewards:
- Special daily missions are unlocked on August 28, the first day of the Challenge. In total, you can complete 14 daily missions and 4 additional two-day missions (more on them below).
- Every day, 1 new mission will become available to you. Each mission rewards you with 1 day of Premium Account and more, so be sure to check all the rewards. The sooner you complete the 10 main stages, the more rewards you can earn! If you purchase the tank bundle and start completing the post-progression missions right from the first day of the Challenge, you can earn a total of 14 days of Premium Account.
- You can only complete one mission on any given day, and once completed, it becomes unavailable. You cannot catch up with skipped missions from previous days, so the earlier you start, the more missions with useful rewards you can complete. Missions renew daily at the end of the game day at 05:00 UTC.
- Post-progression missions will be activated according to special rules within 14 days of the start date of the Challenge.
- You will also have the opportunity to complete 4 additional missions throughout the Challenge with even more valuable bonus prizes. You will have 2 days to complete each one after their activation, and these missions will reward you with Universal Training Manuals. These 4 additional two-day missions will be activated automatically, but first, you need to complete the main Challenge.
You completed the Challenge on Day 5. On the same day, the post-progression missions are made available to you. You will have a maximum of 10 days to complete the post-progression missions, including the Day 5 mission.
Post-progression missions won’t require much effort to complete. You can check their conditions and track your progress in a separate tab via the Challenge interface.
Capture the Sly Fox Immediately!
Want to experience the new tank immediately upon release? Head straight to the Premium Shop and purchase the whole bundle featuring all the rewards of the Challenge, including the CS-52 LIS with a unique 2D style.
Any prior completed stages will give you a discount on the final price—10% off for each stage completed—if you decide to purchase the bundle. So, if you complete 4 out of 10 stages, you’ll knock 40% off the price. Purchasing the bundle gives you the full set of rewards and automatically checks all event battle missions as completed so that you can start working on the post-progression missions and earning even more goodies right off the bat.
Take on the LIS Challenge and grab cool prizes!