Update 1.0.2 expand the introduction to the game with a set of new missions. They become available after ending the Bootcamp and are intended for tiers II to X. They explain vehicle modifications, customization basics, consumables, equipment, and reserves.
The missions are available to new players (less than 1000 battles and don’t have a tier VI or highers) after completing Bootcamp. The missions help to understand the basic mechanics and aspects of the game.
For clearing the missions, players get nice bonuses.
The missions consist of three blocks:
- End of basic training
- Road to glory
After finishing all three of them, the player receives a token which they can exchange for ANY tier VI tank from the tech tree.
Training Center – the initiation of newbie players should be more fluid now, thanks to a bundle of useful articles and hint on almost all topics, from penetration and armor mechanics, to aiming and detection. The Center consists of the following sections:
- For the newly arrived
- Game modes
- Player vehicles
- Vehicle types
- Attack basics
- Defense basics
The Training Center is available after pressing Esc in the garage.
- The garage now has a separate place where you can customize the outside of your vehicle. The lighting will be adapted accordingly, so discrepancies between the garage and the battlefield will be smaller.
- Paint and style sets are now available for tanks of tiers VI, and all VIII tier tanks.
- Changes were made in the interface, and its sound scheme
- WGC users will be automatically logged in. That and some other things can be changed in the game client.
- Sherman VC Firefly
- 50TP prototype
- T26E3 Eagle 7
Object 430 Version II
- The 100 mm D-54 gun will be replaced with a 100 mm D-54U gun
- Reduced bloom during move for the improved suspension by 14%
- Reduced the bloom during hull turning for the improved suspension by 14%
- Increased the accuracy of the 100 mm D-54U gun in the improved turret from 0.38 to 0.35
- Decreased the reload time of the 100 mm D-54U gun in the improved turret from 8.0 to 7.5 seconds
- Decreased the aim time of the 100 mm D-54U gun in the improved turret from 2.9 to 2.0 seconds
- Reduced the turret move bloom of the 100 mm D-54U gun in the improved turret by 25%
- Reduced the post shot bloom of the 100 mm D-54U gun in the improved turret by 13%
- Increased the UBR-412B ammo penetration for the 100 mm D-54U gun from 219 to 246 mm
- Changed the view range of the improved turret from 390 to 400 meters
- Nerfed the hull and turret armor
- Changed the HP with the stock turret from 1600 to 1500
- Changed the HP with the improved turret from 1700 to 1600
Object 268 V4
- Increased movement bloom by 33%
- Increased hull rotation bloom by 33%
- Decreased rotation speed from 23 to 22 deg/s
- Increased the gun movement bloom by 20%
- Increased the aim time from 2 to 2.5 seconds
- Decreased the gun laying speed from 30 to 28 deg/s
- Nerfed the hull armor
- Reduced the forwards speed from 55 to 50 km/h
- Reduced the backwards speed from 22 to 18 km/h
- Reduced the engine power from 1500 to 1350 horsepower
- Reduced the HP from 2100 to 2000
- Reduced the 3BM APCR ammo penetration from 350 to 340 mm
- Decreased the accuracy from 0.35 to 0.38
- Increased the aim time from 2.5 to 2.7 seconds
- RPM changed from 5.22 to 4.8
- Increased turret rotation speed from 26 to 27 deg/s
- Decreased the reload speed from 11.03 to 12.5 seconds
- Increased the camo rating by 20%
- Changed the ammo rack and fuel tank placement (nerfed)
- Increased the HP from 1800 to 1950
- Changed the turret rotation limits from 180 to 220 deg (from 90 to 110 on both sides)
- Changed the 100 mm D-46T gun depression on the hull sides from 5 to 9 degrees negative
- Reduced the reload time from 6.5 to 6.3 seconds
- Increased the engine power from 500 to 860 horsepower