A new game mode is being tested right now, and you can do it yourself on the sandbox server.
- Enemy details are only displayed if they’re aimed at
- The mode was made by a separate team inside the WoT dev team
- The mode uses a modified Frontline map in HD
- 40 players, everyone vs everyone
- You start the game as one of four IX tier LTs
- You can loot enemies
- Airdrops are present
- Your starting loadout has very little ammo
- The map playable area shrinks with time
- Everyone has access
- No arty
- This mode has a separate OST
- Platoons for two people. The platoon mode is 20 platoons, 2 persons each.
- There’s something like an inventory system
- The optimization is worse than that of the normal client, and it’s unavailable for Mac and x86
- If your PC is subpar, the client won’t even run
- Various items are scattered over the map, like equipment, perks, or consumables. There’s also ammo, or health pickups.
- The map area, like in any BR game, is slowly shrinking, symbolized by a circle. Black squares on the map are already disabled, yellow ones are next.